Announcements for 2017
Hello everyone, 2016 was an up and down year. I worked with a lot of great people but also battled some health issues that made working difficult. 2017 has started off positive and I am looking forward to continuing to grow my business. Here are a few announcements for 2017.
- Throughout the year pricing will remain consistent with last year. I always encourage clients to stop by for an estimate because no job is the same, an accurate quote cannot be provided sight unseen. I base my pricing off the time and product that it takes to get the job done. Remember, detailing is like any good service, you get what you pay for.
- I detail by appointment only, any consultation or detail needs to be scheduled in advance. I do not do same day appointments and I can be booked two or three weeks out.
- My time and your time is valuable and in 2016 I had a number of no shows. I understand issues arise but if you need to cancel please let me know. Paint correction and coating jobs will now require a deposit of 10% and will be applied to the final balance. If you need to reschedule you have one year from the date of deposit to reschedule your job.
- There will now be a minimum of $200 for mobile work.
- Ceramic coatings are available for every surface; paint, wheels, glass, plastics and metals.