BMW Paint Correction & Cquartz Paint Protection
Where to begin on this? This was a tough job that required a lot of patience. The paint on this 3 series was rough, so rough that even after I compounded and polished the surface still did not have the slickness you would expect. After a lot of trial and error I found that different sections of the car required a different approach. Some of the highlights and pictures...
- car washed with a mixture of CarPro Reset and Optimum No Rinse
- wheels cleaned with Sonax
- paint decontaminated with CarPro TarX and IronX + decon towel
- paint corrected with Meguiar's 105, 205 and Menzerna SF4000
- car coated in Cquartz Uk Semi Permanent protection