Jeep Grand Cherokee
Coincidentally the first car I remember our family owning was a mid 90's Jeep Grand Cherokee and what a long way Jeep has come! This particular Grand Cherokee was in excellent shape and the owners wanted to not only maintain its good condition but protect it long term. They decided to add Cquartz Semi Permanent Ceramic Coating and Flyby Forte Window Coating to their exterior and interior detail. Cquartz will help protect the paint from uv rays, dirt and grime build up, micro marring, and add extra gloss for up to two years. Flyby Forte window coating is like Rain X on steroids and will help repel water increasing visibility while driving in the rain. Below you will see just a few of the steps taken during this thirteen hour detail. Check out the gallery for before and after pictures!
- Interior dusted and vacuumed. Surfaces protected with 303 Aerospace Protectant.
- Leather cleaned and conditioned.
- Wheels and wheel wells were cleaned with iron x and CarPro Reset to remove brake dust and road grime.
- Pre-treat exterior with Iron X and Tar X to help remove bonded contaminants.
- Wash with CarPro Reset Shampoo.
- Decontaminate the paint with a Decon Towel.
- Plastics and trim pieces are tapped to avoid polishing oils and waxes from discoloring them.
- Meguiar's M205 used to polish and prepare the painted surfaces for Cquartz.
- Windshield and front windows treated with Flyby Forte to help repel water and increase visibility.
- Paint treated with Cquartz Semi Permanent ceramic coating to help repel water and dirt.
- CarPro PERL applied to exterior rubber and plastics.